Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kate Winslet Picture, Video, Wallpaper, Profile, Gossip, and News

Kate Winslet Picture, Video, Wallpaper, Profile, Gossip, and News















Personal Quotes
[talking about her screen debut in Heavenly Creatures (1994)]: "I was reading the script in the back of the car and I turned to my dad and yelled, 'I've GOT to get this!' And he replied, 'Then you will.' And I thought, 'Yep, that's it. I'm bloody well going to.' And that was it. I was so determined. It was something crucial to my life. I just so communicated with her, the story and their relationship. And when I found out, I just couldn't believe it. I was so happy, I cried. I remember I was working part-time at a deli at the time because I didn't have any money and was in the middle of making a sandwich when they phoned and said I'd got the job. I burst into tears and had to leave work because I couldn't control myself. It was absolutely brilliant."
In 2002 she had this to say about doing nude scenes: "I like exposing myself. There's not an awful lot that embarrasses me. I'm the kind of actress that absolutely believes in exposing myself."
I'd rather do theatre and British films than move to L.A. in hopes of getting small roles in American films.
It's very important for me to make the statement that I am English and just because I've done one really big film, it doesn't mean that I don't want to keep a finger in the fantastic British film industry and do films like this.
About her spur-of-the-moment marriage to Sam Mendes - "We hadn't been planning to do it but we thought it was rather a good idea, so we just did it."
After Titanic (1997) it would have been completely foolish for me to go and try and top that. I'm an English girl, I've always loved England, I've never felt the desire to leave it for any particular reason. And whilst I'm ambitious and care very much about what I do, I'm not competitive. I also don't want to act every day of my life. ... So it was important to me after Titanic (1997) to just remind myself of why it was that I was acting in the first place, which is of course because I love it.
Since I was 13 or 14, I've always felt older than I actually am.
I was on the tube just before Christmas. and this girl turned round to me and said, 'Are you Kate Winslet?'. And I said, 'Well, yes. I am actually'. And she said, 'And you're getting the tube?' And I said, 'Yes'. And she said, 'Don't you have a big car that drives you around?' And I said, 'No'. And she was absolutely stunned that I wasn't being driven round in some flash car all the time. It was ludicrous.
People say to me, 'You seem to have made this conscious decision to do independent films'. In reality, I haven't. After each movie, I always think, how different can I possibly be?... Is this going to challenge me, is this going to inspire me, and is this going to make me love my job more than I already do?
There is no way we are going to move out of England. Some might think that we want to live in Hollywood but that is not what we want at all. We will go and live in New York when it is necessary because of work but we prefer to be in England. I'm proud to be English - we both are. It's very important to me to retain that. I am an English girl and I love England. I have never felt the desire to leave. I am still ambitious and I will have to travel and live elsewhere because of that but England is always home.
On a scene from the movie Holy Smoke (1999),: "It was a difficult scene. When I read the script and I saw this scene was there, I laughed hysterically. I just couldn't believe it. When it came to shooting it, I had been sort of putting it off, and pretending it wasn't going to happen. And suddenly, I am there naked, peeing and thinking "Oh no!" It was really hard to do, but I've always loved the fact that it was there, and it's such a sort of turning point for the character I play in the movie that I've always felt sort of good, that it should be there."
On receiving her 4th Oscar nomination: "I can't believe it. I am ecstatic! This nomination means so much to me. To be remembered for a film that was released a while ago, I am unbelievably honoured and completely overwhelmed."
There's more to life than cheek bones.
Mum and dad were very much friends, and up to life. There was no anxiety for anything when I was growing up, they just taught me to be me.
Life is short, and it is here to be lived.
Loving someone is setting them free, letting them go.
I don't know if it's a skill, but I have been really lucky. I've always got on with every actor I've had to work opposite. I just always try and be as accepting of that person as I possibly can, and remain non-judgmental about their process, because every actor works in a different way.
I was a wayward child, very passionate and very determined. If I made up my mind to do something, there was no stopping me.
On going to the 1996 Oscars: Emma Thompson said to me 'Listen, it's honestly just like going to see a fantastic show', and actually it really is, because there are so many people to look at and all those fabulous frocks and it's really fascinating. But mum and dad and I did kind of amble through it a bit, a bit like the Beverly Hillbillies, getting out the car, my mum stepping on my dress and I'm going 'Mum, mum!'
I'm really proud of being English, because I learned my job in England, in English films with English actors. But I never dared dream of such a success... it's more than a dream. I realize it's extraordinary for a British actress. I feel good, but guilty at the same time, cause I wish I could share this emotion with all my British actors' friends... I play the main character in the most expensive and probably successful film, but that's not a good reason to leave England and become a superstar. Not at all.
It seems daft that I'm famous and I've not really got to grips with that.
On taking chances in Hollywood: If you're not still learning and growing as an actor, then you have no backbone and no career. - Interview, November 2000
My skin still crawls if you call me a movie star. I get embarrassed. I think, don't be ridiculous. Maybe it's because I'm British. To me, Julia Roberts that's a movie star. But when people do call me one, that, I think, is an enormous compliment but, my God, is that a responsibility!
It feels unbelievable to be mentioned in the same breath as fellow actress Meryl Streep. It's inconceivable to me that this would even happen in my lifetime at all. It's such a dream. (About being nominated in the same category as superstar Meryl Streep)
Salary
Finding Neverland (2004)
£ 6,000,000
Enigma (2001)
£ 300,000
Quills (2000)
£ 450,000
Holy Smoke (1999)
£ 360,000
Titanic (1997)
$2,000,000






Kate Winslet Comcast.net
Considered one of the best actresses of her generation, British-born beauty Kate Winslet has an impressive resume that runs the gamut from record-breaking ...www.comcast.net/entertainment/katewinslet/slideshow/view/1 -
Kate Winslet Movie Rentals Netflix.com
Get Kate Winslet DVDs delivered directly to your door. Find new releases on DVD and Blu-Ray or watch instantly on your PC or Netflix ready device. Free shipping both...www.netflix.com/RoleDisplay/Kate_Winslet/162914
Kate Winslet
Kate Winslet is a British actress who first gained attention for her role in the ... Debut film: Heavenly Creatures, 1994 AskMen.com: Kate Winslet Profile ...www.mahalo.com/Kate_Winslet
Kate Winslet
Kate Winslet Turner Classic Movies presents the greatest motion pictures of all time from one of the largest film libraries in the worldtcmdb.com/participant.jsp?participantId=207927196815&... -
MySpace.com - Kate Winslet fan page - 35 - Female - IT - www.myspace ...
MySpace profile for Kate Winslet fan page with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, ... Kate Elizabeth Winslet (born October 5, 1975) is a ...www.myspace.com/katewinsletfanpage -
Kate Winslet pictures, photo and wallpaper gallery, news and gossip
Pictures of Kate Winslet, photos, gossip and news, wallpapers and more ... She lost both bids to Kate Winslet ("Revolutionary Road") and Sally Hawkins ...kate-winslet.celebscentral.net -





Kate Winslet Pictures - Photo Gallery of Kate Winslet - Bazaar.com
Photographer Peter Lindbergh captures the classic, expressive beauty of Kate Winslet in pictures from her cover shoot. ... Kate Winslet's Cover Photos ...www.harpersbazaar.com/katewinslet -
Kate Winslet Biography - Moviefone
... Elizabeth Taylor and Grace Kelly; many would doubtless place Kate Winslet among ... Meanwhile, Winslet concurrently shied away from the high gloss of ...www.moviefone.com/celebrity/kate-winslet/1475200/biography -
Kate Winslet - Video
Hot movie scene. Watch Video about Kate Winslet,Hot,Sexy by Metacafe.com ... Kate Winslet Hot Sexy Celebrities Tits Boobs. Please wait while the video loads. ...
http://www.g-nepal.com/free-sms_birthday-sms2.htm -
.Play Video

Kate Winslet - Overview - MSN Movies
Kate Winslet overview: biography, filmography, interviews & clips, photos, news, awards worked with, ... would doubtless place "Kate Winslet" among their ranks. ...movies.msn.com/celebs/celeb.aspx?c=308016&affid=100055





Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine/Israel, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Thailand, Thuraya (Mobile Satellite Service), Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA/Canada, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands British, Virgin Islands U.S., Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, End of listFixed ID Nepaloffered by Fixed sender id Nepalby solutions4mobiles.com bulk SMS & MMS